Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter (Passover) Sunday

So today is Easter Sunday and I bought my first easter basket for my lovely girlfriend Amanda. If you have already received your easter gifts, then spoil the surprise for our Jewish friends. Here is what should be in an easter basket for the next time Jesus comes back to life next April:

1 technicolor basket...preferably pink with orange or neon green (this is needed because regular everyday baskets are ugly and does not reflect the festive-ness of the season.)

Candy (any kind will do. Kids and girlfriends LOVE candy)

More candy (See above)

A personal/inside joke gift not to exceed $20 (This ensures the personal momento of Easter and that you were actually thinking of your significant other. I made sure not to forget this)

A chocolate bunny (because the woman at Ralphs told me I needed one)

Jelly Beans (same reason. lady at Ralphs)

If you want to put anything else in the basket, consult a friend or even post in the comments and I will attempt to regulate.

Happy Easter-ness and an easy passover

-Adam

ps- Never buy matzah again unless it clearly states KOSHER FOR PASSOVER. I recently bought some that was NOT. bullshit.

No comments: