Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Long time no see

So I know its been a while since my last update but here we go.

After this second day of training at the JCC in Irvine, I am leaving for Camp Yofi tomorrow morning. This camp is one of the many oh so popular Jew camps in the country. If you ask any REAL Jew you know and ask them if they have been to Jew camp you can bet your hebrew national hot dog they did. Going to camp was probably one of the most fun things to do as a kid and I am really glad I finally have the opportunity to go back and be a counselor. IF you are having trouble relating to my experience of going to a sleepaway camp, I suggest you rent Ben Agron's favorite movie of all time starring his favorite actor of all time "Wet Hot American Summer". This is an amazing film starring Jenine Gerafalo, Paul Rudd, Michael Showalter (Ben's school girl crush), and that guy Niles from Frasier! It's probably one of the funniest movies I have ever seen so see it and tell me what you think!

I will try to update as often as possible while at camp since I will have access to a computer occasionally.

Did you all call your grandmas? Good. Now it won't even have to be your birthday to receive that $12 check from grandma any more!

In other news, I , Adam Rouman, just finished the cinematic gaming experience of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I know that out of the 8 people (an increase of 50% from last week!) that probably only 1 cares, but it was just something that I would have liked to thrown out there- geeky or not.

snail mail, text messages, emails, and Care packages will be accepted while I'm away and I will get you my address as soon as I get to the camp (which is just in big bear).

Anyway, for those of you reading this on the clock...GET BACK TO WORK! aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd break!

2 comments:

Niharika said...

You seriously have the most entertaining blog of anyone I know. And I will take credit for that 50% increase in hits this last week.

Have fun at camp, call me when you get back to SLO and we shall hang out, I'm bored out of my mind here (when I'm not working). :)

ginger said...

yaaay for camp! dont forget your bug spray and sleeping bag! ohh and some scary ghost stories for camp fires!!