Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm HERE!!!

So after two flights, a rental car adventure, and a drive to the stadium I am finally in the small town of Casper, WY.
I woke up at 4:30 this morning so it's been a long day and I am apologizing now if my thoughts are a bit scatter brained.

Four things I would like to share with you today from my epic day out traveling the not-so-traveled parts of America:
1)Yes, Wyoming is a real state and exists in all terms of reality
2)Having an old lady call you out in the airport and recognize that her sons are in AEPi so that makes you a mench (aka: a "G" for all you non-hebrew speaking people)
3)People from Denver CANNOT drive to save thier lives. If you ARE from Denver...please do not drive in the left lane if you are going <60mph
4)Casper,WY has a target AND a mall while people in SLO still have to trek to Grover Beach to get thier hands on the latest and greatest bbq's and patio furniture.

For all that are curious and inquistive, my address for the duration of the summer is right below:

Adam Rouman
P.O. Box 1293
Casper, WY 82602

Update will be coming soon...Opening Night is Friday the 20th! Get excited!!! If you want something, check out the website and tell me!

Talk to you soon,

Adam (AKA: the NEW Ticket Sales Manager for the Casper Ghosts)

1 comment:

ginger said...

one care package in progess... :D