Friday, June 27, 2008

Naked Hot college girls XXX

Welcome to another edition of your favorite time killing device known as: my blog. I realize many of you are experiencing this for the first time and are new to the blogosphere (Ryan Casey…you are my idol for life. Please, let’s keep it that way). There are many things you need to know about the blogger community and my writing style before you take a step into this steaming pile right here. Having a catchy title like the one above gets more hits than one without. That was step 0. On to step 1:

First: Only write a blog If you have something to say.

Talking about how much you like dogs or talking about your cat like it is a person ARE TWO UNACCEPTABLE BLOG TOPICS. People only deserve the chance to write about interesting stuff AND something they are passionate about. Also, you should not waste people’s time with pointless garbage they can hear on KIIS FM or radio Disney. I love Hannah Montana just as much as the next 12 year old girl, but the goal of my blog is to achieve internal bliss knowing that I have adequately proclaimed my love/hatred/indifference for a particular something or other and changed YOUR life, the reader, for the better.

Second: Know your blog etiquette.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…this IS NOT myspace (or facebook for that matter). It is the blog. You can’t TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING. Nor can you expect me to understand writing ThAT LoooooooooKSSSSS LiKE ThIs xoxo. My blog is whatever I am thinking and is all-knowing. It will give you an insider’s view as to what I am doing as to the date of my entry. And sometimes, I tend to rant. I do that from time to time if you haven’t noticed.

Third: For my sake, please comment every once in a while.

The comments are the only way for me to measure whether people are reading or not. Though I would like to think that everyone and their mom is paying attention to everything that I am saying…this is a very high expectation and is, well, highly unlikely. You and I both know we are probably the only people reading this right now so send me a text or something if you see something that bothers you or excites you (*wink*) and I may give you a shout out (i.e- B Wert, Heimy, Colleen, Heather, Ryan, Dad). It can be very rewarding and sometimes…kinda creepy. But whatever. It’s my blog. Think the movie Being John Malcovich meets Charlie Bartlett meets another pretty sweet movie you’ve seen recently where the main character is a badasss (yes, with 3 s’s).

With that said…on to the blog!

I am currently in Philadelphia watching movies and passing the time until my cousin’s wedding on Sunday. It was nice to finally have a day off after working 12-14 hour days in Wyoming and it is refreshing to see my family again (especially my grandma and an aunt that I have).

The only downside is that my grandma, though she has a brand new Samsung 32” TV and HD cable teleivision, does not have internet. We asked her why she doesn’t have it yet and she defended herself as any Jewish grandmother would by dodging the question and replying (I shit you not and I quote): “AAAADDDDAAAAMMM, are you hungry? Of course, you are. Let me fix you a sandwich hun. You like turkey?” I always loved the full service of Grandma Rouman’s duplex diner every time I came here. In the meantime, we are stealing someone else’s weak signal and surviving with very limited internet. Thank you old creepy guy across the street with the telescope for turning on your unprotected router so I can check my bumper sticker notifications on facebook and updated this oh so compelling piece of literature.

Not to be too long-winded, but I would just like to let you all know that my grandma lives around the corner from probably the best pizza place I have ever been to besides chuck e cheese circa my10th bday party. It is called New England Pizza and not only did we have their pizza but I have reached philly bliss when I attacked my philly steak sandwich. Pictures can be found via my facebook mobile downloads but it does not give it justice whatsoever.

Here’s to another day alive on the internet. Hope you enjoyed this latest entry of your favorite chicken soup for the college insomniac/alcoholic/bored-at-work soul.

Respek.

2 comments:

ginger said...

very insightful blog :P

i miss youuuu :'(

Simon Iacob said...

i read your blog too.

also i wanted to tell you that google's security word that it made me type below was fywizkiy