Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The night before...

My fellow readers (yes, all three of you), 

As most of you know, or will soon find out, I am flying to Wyoming tomorrow to embark on my summer internship working for the Casper Ghosts, a single-A farm team affiliate for the Colorado Rockies. 
I will blog as often as i can while providing photos here and there to tell you all about the shenanigans I will be getting myself involved in. Hopefully you take the time to read up on how I am doing and feel free to comment on the blog, on facebook, send an email, or even, if you're feeling generous, send a care package! I will try to let you know my address as soon as I get to it tomorrow.
My official title will be the ticket sales manager. Opening day is the 20th so I'm pretty excited about that. Though excited for the opportunity, I am pretty nervous about leaving everything behind for 3 months. There are some loose ends I wish I could have tied up before leaving, but I am doing my best to keep them intact and looking to have a good time out here in Casper.

You can check out the team at casperrockies.com 

I don't know if I will always have access to a computer to chart my thoughts, but be patient avid readers! I will be sure to update you with all the juicy details.

In the meantime, check out this sweet video I found on youtube

No comments: